Monday, February 15, 2010

>l((8djd7wGHG6%dbd _Aw-rw{W{[[-27*@jhmr 8

condoms shaped like condiminiums scatter the borders, allow us to practice to shooting blanks at one another.i think of how i quit my job for you.spiral shaped children perform dances in front of the bank.i think of how i live for you.until this
moment my hands were merely organs attatched to robot arms.the sun gets sick and pukes elements of stardust and cancer into my mouth.today is a good day to not be wearing a shirt.id like to be labeled "shirtless, jobless, but not childless" one day.yes, id like to be labeled.maybe i should forget to turn the gas off.would anyone wonder where i went or just assume im impartial to telephone signals?difficult.i like that word.i could be friends with that word, were it a person shaped like the letter "d".there are waves in my head, crashing, cumming, exfoliating.this wrench on my scalp makes it possible to hear them fucking the shores of my eye sockets.that cardboard box.quit staring at me.i wear glasses.glasses wear me.glasses appreciate me.i appreciate glasses.glasses full of beer on my face.maybe i should forget to turn off the gas.my friends would notice.last i saw of them we were sniffing animal tranquilizers all night.i didnt ask questions.i never ask questions,unless im asked first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania